Please Like & Share
At our recent workshop, ‘Building Recruiting Success in Europe’, one of the sessions focused on how we find and use Recruitment Media Channels in Europe. This blog shares some insights and tips on how find the right channel – and additionally includes a list of leading Job Boards in Europe, by country.
Our simplest tip is: “Just Keep it Simple” – and these are the questions that we would suggest you ask yourself in the Discovery/Research Phase …
- Who am I looking for?
- How many am I looking for?
- Which Country/Region/City/Town am I looking in?
- Am I attracting, sourcing or a “bit of both”?
- What is my “media” budget?
- What do I think I want? (Based on research or instinct) e.g. Job Board, Offline, Event, etc.
- What “local” language skills do we have in-house?
- Do we have an existing operation in the market? (Ask the team where would they look for a job?)
- Try with the limited time you have to understand the “mindset” of the job seeker in that market – it does differ by country.
Then we would suggest that you’ ….
- Become a Job Seeker: go to Google and search for the job you have – see which job boards and aggregators come up high in the search results.
- Look at the job boards that come either high in the Google Ranking or are in our list below. Have a “look” at them and check with a search whether they have jobs like the one you’re hiring for. Big tip: are your competitors using this job board? If the answer’s ‘yes’, that’s a good sign.
- Don’t forget the other channels – in mainland Europe, ‘traditional’ newspapers, magazines and Job Fairs are still very strong recruitment mediums.
- Finally, look at the Resource Central Regions, click on a country – and you will see amazing data on each country, key job boards, newspapers, social media stats, etc. AND IT’S FREE.
Finally, please see our List of – Top European Job Boards at a Glance
This list is the number 1 and 2 (and if important, number 3) of the Generalist Job Boards in all major European countries. It’s important to understand that the choice of job board in many European countries is limited to no more than one or two job boards. This is particularly true in small markets or in the CEE regions, though in the bigger markets (Germany, France, Holland and larger Western European economies) strong verticals/niche job boards are well worth a look.
Generalist Job Board List:
Albania – Duapune.com
Germany – Stepstone + Monster
Denmark – JobIndex + Stepstone
France – CardreEmploi + Regionjobs + Keljob
Holland – NVB + Monster
Belgium – Stepstone.be
Spain – Infojobs
Portugal – Net-Empregos.net
Italy – Trovolavoro.it
Sweden – Stepstone + Monster
Finland – Monster + Uranus.fi
Norway – Monster
Estonia – CVOnline + CV Keskus
Latvia – CVOnline
Lithuania – CVOnline
Poland – Pracuj
Czech Republic – Jobs.cz
Slovakia – Profesia.sk
Slovenia – MojeDelo.com
Hungary– Profession.hu + CV-Online.hu
Switzerland – jobs.ch
Romania – eJobs + Bestjobs
Bulgaria – Jobs.bg + JobTiger
Ukraine – Rabota.ua + Headhunter
Belarus – Rabota.tut.
Serbia – Infostud
Macedonia – Vrabotuvanje. com.
BiH – Posao.ba
Kosovo – Duaoune.com
Montenegro – Prekoveze.me
Croatia – MojPosao
Greece – Skywalker.gr
Turkey – Kariyer.net
We hope you found this article useful. We have a mine of information within the Resource Central business – some of which we share through our Blogs and White Papers; and some that we keep in the vault but would be happy to share with you! So contact me at Keith@weareresourcecentral.com and let me know what Insights, Tips or MI you need and we’ll do our best to help or point you in the right direction.
(Image from – http://www.expatica.com/be/employment/Work-in-Belgium-find-jobs-in-Belgium_100085.html)
Resource Central is a unique people engagement and resourcing solutions service firm. Created from the focus and desire of its founders. We are all experts from the Job Board, HR Communications and Recruiting industry, bringing a wealth of expertise and knowledge of specialist and large corporate campaign hiring projects across the recruiting markets of Europe.
Please Like & Share